Monday, March 22, 2010

a love poem

i decided to lighten things up with a poem i wrote for my wife. don't laugh at me.

dream girl
by seeking

i remember the girl of my dreams
found my soul
and she placed my heart back
in my "missing-heart hole"
and my child like passion and wonder
and pride
returned, and i started to glow
from inside

she's the girl of my dreams
she's the one that i love
she's the girl of my dreams
angel girl from above

and her heart's always gentle
and her heart's always pure
and her spirit is strong
and her mind, always sure

and we fly through the stars
in my dreams
while i sleep
exploring the universe
vast, dark and deep

will you fly through the stars
with me, dream girl
tonight?
will you rest in my arms
till the morning light,

shines and reminds

through the sun's golden beams
that love does
conquer all
if we follow our dreams

0 comments:

Post a Comment